Updated 1st October 2021
• Due to the ongoing pandemic, dates are changing on a daily and weekly basis.
• If you are looking at changing your wedding date, due to the uncertainty of Covid-19, then please get in touch with Ultimate Moments Videography at your earliest convenience to check our availability. We advise that you get a number of dates from your venue to give us and your other suppliers more options. We will work with you to the best of our ability on this matter.
• We are happy to transfer to a new date (if we are available). although due to the demands of our services, we cannot guarantee two videographers (if booked with package) on the day of filming, but your day will be covered with one videographer using multiple cameras for ceremony, speeches and dancing.
• If your Wedding date is moved to a new date. We require a £200 retainer to secure the new date (this gets deducted from your final balance) This is to secure the new date outright for our services.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking if the £200 isn't paid with all deposits paid non-refundable.
• The remaining balance (less the retainer) is then due for payment 8 weeks before your original wedding date.
This is to help us to maintain and function on a full time status and ensure that we will deliver the highest quality of services.
• Please note that any monies paid are only refundable if weddings cannot legally go ahead.
• If you decide to cancel our services, then as stated in 5.7 of our original Terms & Conditions.
Once a full balance is paid, it is non-refundable.
Cancellation must be in writing.
If you have any questions regarding your wedding date then please Contact Us
Ultimate Moments Videography
TEL: 07513 175765 or 07931578100